- Saoud Abdallah is a Syrian artist born in Hasaka in 1976.
- Resident in United Arab Emirates
- He graduated from the Faculty of Fine arts, Damascus University,
- with a Bachelors of Fine Arts in 2005, and he received his postgraduate diploma in 2006.
- Certificate of experience from the faculty of fine arts at damascus university to teach drawing course for six years 2007/And even/2012
Abdallah’s work was shown in several exhibitions in Beirut, syria and italy. His work combines different types of natural sand to produce rigid yet emotional layer of figures on canvas.
in my work, I try to modulate shapes by using a curved line, which gives me the opportunity to develop the idea of form. Iuse natural sand in its own natural colour, which I got from several regions of syria in order to enrich the simplicity of shapes in my painting.
The technique in my works is therefore an extension of the forum and not vice versa. In the end, technicality is a foregone conclusion.
- Rising art expo Beirut 2019
- summer collective Exhibition, art on 56th. 2019 .
- sikka Festival Dubai 2019
- collective exhibition /Abolish Article 153 / Hub Kuwait gallery in kuwait – 2018 –
- Solo Exhibition, ( A woman defies waiting )
- Art on 56th, Beirut – Lebanon – 2017 – 2018
- Collective exhibition, (Women At War) the hub
- kuwait – in kuwait 2017
- Beirut, art fair 2015
- collective exhibition ( olympia London ) 2015
- Solo Exhibition, art on 56th, Beirut – Lebanon – 2014 –
- Beirut art fair 2014
- Summer collective Exhibition, art on 56th. 2014
- Platinum Gallery, Beirut, Lebanon 2012
- Beirut art fair 2012
- Warm up art fair, Reggio Emilia, italy 2012
- Kamel Gallery, Shaghaf Competition, Damascus, Syria 2011
- Artists fromthe Faculty of Fine arts, International Damascus Fair, Syria 2007
- Youth Exhibition, Damascus,
- Syria – 2005 – 2004