Reem Yassouf,1979 Syria. graduated from the Faculty of Fine Arts Department of painting, University of Damascus in 2000 and has been active since then, From 2015 lives in France and with Maison Des Artistes Association.
She has taken part in many exhibitions, collectives, workshops, and solo exhibitions,in her homeland, Syria, as well as in Jordan, Lebanon, London, France, Italy, Holland, Germany, Qatar, Dubai, Kuwait, Tunis, Andorra, Norway and Washington DC.
One artist of the project Man-Made Disaster in protine studios gurated by envirnational non-profit Do the green thing, an international group of women and non-binary artists respond to the research, and raise awareness of the damage that the patriarchy does to us and to our planet, London 2019
- Auctions in Canada 2017 – USA 2015 with Jusoor Association.
- She was awarded the certificate of honour for plastic arts and jewellery design from the World Innovation Centre in 2010.
- One of her painting was chosen by UNESCO as the cover for their children’s summer school book 2014 and her work has been featured in many cultural magazines, literary books.
- Had many sharing projects with poets from 2010 until now.
- Her artworks selected by UNESCO, and World Bank Washington DC, Arab World Institute in Paris, and by Cultural Narratives , and private collections.
- She has held several workshops in ( Middle East-France-Poland )
- She is one of the founders of the Festival Khan Al-Funoun – Jordan.
- Certificates from the World Gold Council in Dubai to design jewelry in the world : 2004 – 2006 – 2008