Egyptian born 24th Feb. 1983
3 El Sharkawy st., El Asafra, Alexandria, Egypt
Mob: +2 01006184666
Education: B.F.A. in Sculpture, Alexandria University, 2004
Career: Working as a Curator at the Museum of Fine Arts Alexandria.
- Exhibition at Faculty of Fine Arts, Alexandria, Egypt 2002
- Elborg Exhibition, Bibliotheca Alexandria, Alexandria, Egypt 2009
- Portrait Exhibition at Syndicate of Fine Arts, Alexandria, Egypt, 2012
- Ajenda Exhibition, Bibliotheca Alexandria, Alexandria, Egypt 2013
- Ajenda Exhibition, Bibliotheca Alexandria, Alexandria, Egypt 2014
- Youth Saloon, Alexandria Atelier, Alexandria, Egypt 2015
- Ajenda Exhibition, Bibliotheca Alexandria, Alexandria, Egypt 2018
- Artist Gap Forum Exhibition no. 9 for the Spirit of Hamed Ewiss
Artist bio., & Statement:
Omar Badran (Egyptian, b.1983) studied sculpture at the Faculty of Fine Arts, Alexandria University 2004, and is currently training as a teaching assistant a t the same university, He started his way with art by drawing at the academic rules, through his studying years he added his own vision of life and current events to the techniques he learnt and developed at the academy.
Through studying art history and passing by the prehistoric art techniques, which fascinated him and affected his practice, He is interested in his works of folklore, Egyptian stories and legends, translating them with sharp lines, calm colors, and abstract elements, geometric, He distinguishes his personality with the grandeur and splendor of a world of fantasy.