Khaled Abul-Dahab, a professional self taught photographer who envisions life and its attributes creating mood, sensation and beauty to images through the lenses of his camera.
Born in Cairo, Egypt, Abul-Dahab sensed a spirit of desert and sun along with the Egyptian magical essence of culture, and its great history; thinking snaps of such beauty would be the road to his dream
- Khaled have worked locally and internationally with well respected art organizations .
- Jury president of Biennale Citta di Perugia, Italy
- Benin International Award jury member, Nigeria
- Curator of “Egypt by Egyptian eyes”, Egyptian ministry of culture, Egypt
- Founder of “Professional photography courses in Dubai”, Dubai
- Brand ambassador of “LYTRO ILLUM CAMERA”, Middle East and Africa
- Managing editor of photography” Arab Students Magazine”, KSA
- Member of: WEBA International Education Network
- Awarded for London beinnale 2015 , London, UK
- Awarded for Chianciano beinnale 2013 – Tuscany, Italy
- Awarded for the 2nd best shot worldwide in using very advanced lighting equipment during ‘Profoto International Photography contest’, USA
- Award for Chianciano digital art international award, Italy